25mm Digital w/Clip | Curling Iron
NEO Choices Digital 25MM Curling Iron has lots of special features infrared and Ion technology that ensures constant, even heat distribution, while infusing moisture deep into the hair giving it a healthy, superior shine. The simple digital temperature control goes up to 430°F, features a cool touch finger grip, spring activated clamp, 9ft swivel cord and dual voltage 110-240V 50/60Hz. Hair becomes hydrated and conditioned on the inside, while the outer cuticle layer lies flat and smooth, trapping moisture, and giving it a vibrant shine.
- Tourmaline 25MM Barrel
- ON/Off Power button
- “+” & “-“Adjustable temp. control
- LCD Digital Temp Display Ergonomic Design
- Spring Clamp with protective finger grip
- Max temp of 430°F
- Kickstand to protect counters
- Ion and infrared technology
- 360° Swivel cord
- Suitable for all hair types
- Heat protective glove included
- Dual Voltage 110-240V 50/60HZ
- Power: 120W (usa) / 60W (Canada)
- Create Sections - After shampooing, conditioning, and drying your wet hair, brush and divide your hair into 2 to 3 sections. If you have thick hair, you might have to divide your hair into 3 to 5 big sections.
- Twist & Hold - Start ironing vertically with the clasp facing forward. Clip the ends of the hair section (each about 1 to 2 inches from the ends) halfway on the strand then twist the curling iron away from your face. Twist the curler all the way up near the roots, keep the hand steady then hold the curler for a few seconds.
- Release & Style - If you have thin to moderate density hair, hold the curler for 7 to 10 seconds. If you have thick, coarse hair, hold for 10 to 15 seconds then release. Continue curling your hair in sections until you’re done. Give your curls a shake, a brush, or a flip then set the curls in place with your favorite hair styling product and you’re done.
- 1x Curling Iron
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety Instructions w/ warranty info card