32mm Pink w/Cool Tip | Twister
Whether you’re looking for vintage curls or bouncy waves, NEO’s 32mm twister delivers salon level results in a fraction of the time. Designed to create any style or shape you crave from glamorous red-carpet curls to voluminous beachy waves. The clipless ergonomic design makes styling easy.
The Tourmaline barrel is a natural source of far infrared heat and an ideal heat conductor that maintains consistent temperature while creating more negative ions, locking the moisture in your hair and helping seal the cuticle for all-day, shiny, lustrous curls.
- 32mm / 1.25” Tourmaline ceramic barrel
- On/off switch w/LED Power indicator
- Top Temp of 390 F
- Cool Tip
- Ergonomic clip-less design for crease free curls
- Unique press action to reduce frizz & static
- Infrared & Negative Ion technology
- Easy non-slip grip handle
- 9ft Swivel cord w/hanging loop
- Heat protective glove included
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110v-240v | 50-60Hz
- Power: 45w (USA) | 25w (Canada)
- CETL Approved
- 1x 32mm w/cool tip twister
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety instructions w/ Warranty info pamphlet
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the styling wand and turn on the device.
- Because there is no clamp on the twister, you have to use your fingers to hold hair in place. You may also use the included heat resistant glove on the hand you plan to use to wrap your hair around the twister. Note: Using a glove is completely optional.
- Select a strand of hair that is no wider than 1inch. Strands that are too wide will layer up and won’t be affected by the heat of the twister, causing limp, saggy curls. To create very tight curls, select strands of hair smaller than 1inch thick.
- To keep your curls tight, hold them in a spiral shape after removing them from the twister while they cool. You can also use a bobby-pin to hold them in place to cool as you curl the rest of your hair.
- Repeat the above process, working your way around your head.
- When you are done turn off the device and unplug it from the socket.