Wet & Dry
You know you shouldn't straighten your wet hair but you really don't have time to blow dry it either right? Well avoid damage and do both at once with NEO Choices Wet & Dry. The channel and vent system allows the excess water to evaporate while still locking in the moisture and eliminating frizz with the negative ion and far infrared technology. You get all the standard features like 1 3/4" titanium plates, a 3-meter swivel cord, and a Lifetime warranty, when registered within the first 30 days of purchase for peace of mind.
- NEO Choice Wet and Dry can be used on wet, damp or dry hair.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
- 2" Plates
- ON/OFF Switch
- The steam heat breaks through wet hair from the inside out, drying and straightening simultaneously
- Dries and straightens your hair
- Eliminates frizz and static
- Quick heat up
- 9 ft professional swivel cord
- Produces high amounts of negative ions
- Heats Up to 430 F
- 110 - 120v, 60Hz, 30w
HOW TO USE:
- For the best results, start out by washing and conditioning your hair.
- Towel-dry your hair so that it is damp.
- Rub about 2-3 pumps of heat protector from tips to roots.
- Brush your hair to eliminate any knots and tangles.
- Separate the top half of your hair into a bun so you have less hair to work with at a time.
- Hold a small section of the bottom half of your hair taut (approximately 1" x 1" thick).
- Starting as close to your head as possible (without burning it), clamp your Wet & Dry Iron onto the small section of hair you've separated. Pull the iron down in one fluid motion.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the bottom half of your hair is dry and straight. When finished, take the top half of your hair out of its bun and repeat the straightening process.
- When finished make sure to unplug iron and store properly.
- Make sure your hair is towel dried and free from tangles for faster styling time.
- Finish off your hairdo with the IONIX Diamond Drop s Hair Serum w/ Argan Oil for a straight-up glossy finish.
- 1x Wet & Dry Styler
- Safety instructions with Warranty info card