Wet & Dry Styler | Flat Iron
This advanced styling tool can be used with wet or dry hair, and it styles up to 3x faster! You can straighten and dry in one step with NEO Choice’s Wet & Dry 1.5” Flat Iron. Blow drying then straightening can cause stress and overheating, leaving your hair damaged. The unique steam vents on this flat iron safely remove water from damp
hair, allowing you to dry and style at the same time with 60% less damage. With its adjustable temperature control dial and heat range of 140°F to 450°F, it's easy to find the right temperature for your hair - whether it's damp or dry.
- 1.5” Tourmaline ceramic
- On/off switch with led power light indicator
- Microchip temperature control
- Heat range 140°f – 450°f
- Unique steam vents to safely remove water from damp hair with less damage
- Fingertip grip for better style control
- Infrared technology
- Rapid heat up
- Swivel cord w/ hanging loop
- Voltage: 120v – 60hz
- Power: 60w (USA) 40w (Canada)
- For the best results, start out by washing and conditioning your hair.
- Towel-dry your hair so that it is damp.
- Rub about 2-3 pumps of heat protector from tips to roots.
- Brush your hair to eliminate any knots and tangles.
- Separate the top half of your hair into a bun so you have less hair to work with at a time.
- Hold a small section of the bottom half of your hair taut (approximately 1" x 1" thick).
- Starting as close to your head as possible (without burning it), clamp your Wet & Dry Iron onto the small section of hair you've separated. Pull the iron down in one fluid motion.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the bottom half of your hair is dry and straight. When finished, take the top half of your hair out of its bun and repeat the straightening process.
- When finished make sure to unplug iron and store properly.
- 1x Wet & Dry Styler
- Safety instructions with Warranty info card